1500 g salmon fillet
2-3 bundles of dill (average size)
5-6 spoonfuls of grated wheat or gluten-free bread roll (optional)
1 teaspoon salt
Ground black or coloured pepper
PREPARING THE RECIPE:
- In the mincer I grind salmon fillet without skin and bones.
- Peel and dice the onions. I fry it for gold in a frying pan with a few spoonfuls of oil or in a light version I add it to the mixture without frying.
- Shred the dill and smash the eggs.
- In a bowl I combine all the ingredients and make for a while. I set aside for 15 minutes because I want the breadcrumbs to absorb the excess.
- Either grease the baking tray slightly or put baking paper on it. I form chops and place them next to each other.
- Here you can heat up the oil and fry the salmon chops on both sides to a blushing colour or put them in the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 25 minutes.
- Salmon chops can be served for lunch or lunch with various additions