700 g of shrimps
1 spicy chili pepper
4 cloves of garlic
3 slices of ginger
3 tablespoons of butter or oil
400 ml of fatty coconut milk
500 g of rice noodles
SHRIMP IN PASTA SAUCE – A RECIPE:
- I thaw the shrimp.
- I finely chop or slice the garlic. I peel the ginger, slice it and then strip it.
- I slice the chilli.
- I also chop parsley.
- I boil water for pasta and put it in and turn off the gas. Check on the package how the pasta you have boiled!
- I heat up the butter or oil in a pan, put shrimp, garlic, ginger and chilli. I fry the prawns on both sides until they turn pink.
- I add coconut milk, salt and parsley. I mix thoroughly.
- I drain off the pasta, put it in the pan and mix thoroughly. That’s it!
- I serve such rice and shrimp pasta in deep bowls.