Spectacular Peruvian recipe of octopus slices with a delicious black olive sauce.
Ingredients 3 servings
1 octopus Bb
200 grams black olives botijas without seeds
0.5 cup mayonnaise or mayo
1/2 unit of lemon juice only
1 dash of olive oil
1 cup soy sauce or soyu
How to do it
- To cook the octopus. In a medium pot put plenty of water until it boils and add the soy sauce, then clean the octopus removing the dirt from the head part and wash it well and here comes interesting hillocks of how to cook the octopus without it shrinking and turning golden.
- The first step is to take the octopus from the head and put it in and take it out of the boiling water and after 20 seconds submerge it again and repeat action three and fire to complete it, let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes until it is tender then remove it and cut the cooking with water and ice.
- One see cold cut it into slices and reserve.
- For the olive sauce. In a glass of blender add the olives without seeds, salt and pepper to taste and blend until a sauce is watered, then set aside.
- In a bowl, add a little bit of the sauce to the olive oil and a dash of lemon. Mix well and adjust the seasoning; otherwise, add white vinegar to the lemon and serve with avocado and cookies.