- Pork meat, e.g. shoulder – 400 grams
- Onion – 2 pieces
- Oil – 3 spoons
- Egg – 1 piece
- Black pepper from Vietnam – 1 pinch
- Water – 400 millilitres
Step by step preparation:
- Cut the meat and onion into about 1 cm cubes, season to taste with pepper. Fry in a pot to a golden colour.
- Mix with 400 ml of water and add to the pot. Cook until the sauce thickens and the meat is soft.
- Mix crispy potato pancakes with water and egg. When the dough thickens, fry four large pancakes. Place the stew on the pancakes and serve.